Or, Included with Adironnda’s I aM POSSIBLE 2015 >>
Spend 8 days with Marilyn and Adironnda on this tiny island, 7 miles in length… mostly, on a boat engaging and swimming with the Dolphins in Bimini, Bahamas…
May 16th – 23rd, 2015
Bimini Islands, The Bahamas
Activate Your Atlantean Roots!
Experience your own true enlightenment while in the ocean with these ancient, wise beings. Scientific studies have shown, swimming with dolphins actually helps boost your immune system, providing balance and healing. It’s all part of the activation that the sea water and the Dolphin beings provide to us humans. Dolphins are intelligent, playful, and very wise yet ancient beings. They help us to remember that we are genuinely here to experience joy.
Marilyn will share with you her own discovery that Dolphins are ancient communicators, providing insight from our Lemurian Roots and our Atlantean Roots.
The great island of Bimini is actually a gateway, opening to Atlantis, providing unique energy and a connection to your past lifetimes in Atlantis. We will connect in with Lemuria (in Hawaii) and balance that energy with our Atlantean connection.
Immerse Yourself In Dolphin Energy!
Dolphins, whales, sea turtles and elephants are the ancient record-keepers for the amazing planet earth. So as we connect one-on-one with the dolphins and other sea creatures we will receive the activations for our soul to help in our forward motion. PLUS, It is simply FUN to be with 10 other like minded people, relaxing on the beach, watching the sunset ( or sunrise) from our little hotel, on the beach of Bimini.
Experience the Joy of These Evolved Beings
Bask in the Glory of :
- 5 days in a row on the ocean
- Experience Channeling once or twice daily
- Feel the energy of spending 24/7 with Adironnda & Marilyn, since they work with your energy even when you sleep!
- The connection of like-minded friends
- Relaxation in a way you can’t when you are working, or living with all the responsibilities of your life
- Anchoring FLOW into your life with the ocean as the metaphor
- Dolphins and sea turtles who carry the ancient memories of the earth
- Your Atlantean Roots, up close and personal.
- Snorkel the Bimini Road, gateway to Atlantis
- View the underwater ruins of the Ancient civilization
Enjoy the Expertise of:
- Experienced Dolphin guides
- Dolphin expert, DolphinHealingretreats.com – Patti Schmidt
- and local dolphin excursion, Capt. Al Sweeting
What to Expect Upon Arrival:
You will fly in and out of Ft. Lauderdale. We will take a flight, together as a group, from Ft. Lauderdale to Bimini, (Please plan to arrive prior to 9 AM the morning of May 16.) We will fly over as a group from Fort Lauderdale, but your flight is not included in your registration. We will include travel insurance. You’re Passport is required since the island is in the Bahamas. Please plan on bringing $125 for gratuities, hotel staff, boat captain, chef – all who work hard to make sure you have a wonderful trip. We may take a dinner or two out so that will be on your own.
After we check in at the hotel, we will go out on our first excursion. We will embracing the sea and connect with the energy of the dolphins. We will have dinner out (included) on our first night, plus a little channeling with Adironnda & Company.
What to expect upon departure?
We will share one last breakfast together (included), before flying back to Ft. Lauderdale as a group. We arrive back into Fort Lauderdale about 2:00 PM so after you go through customs you might be able to take a late flight out on Saturday, May 23.
While in Bimini:
We will venture out in a small, safe boat. That’s one reason for the small group, we can only take 10 people other than staff. Our food is healthy – keep in mind though, everything is shipped in to this tiny island. Vegetarian and gluten free meals can be accommodated. Let us know if you require something specific.
Our goal is for you to leave our retreat:
- Perfectly relaxed
- Awakened to your ancient roots and how those have affected your present life
- A greater understanding of who you are and what’s your soul path
- With a plan to follow through on the intention you arrived with
Having been in the water with these magnificent beings of our ancient world who bring the memories to our existence, we hope you will leave with:
- An understanding of what happened in Atlantis and why that lifetime is important
- A greater bond of comaradarie and companionship with others of like mind
- A greater understanding of who you are
- An appreciation for silence and the benefit of meditation
What about our ET connection to the Dolphins? The Pleiadians?
Dolphins are directly connected to the Pleiadian influence on this planet. They bring forth the connection of how we came through the gateway to Lemuria and then Atlantis. Dolphins bring forth the energy of Unconditional Love to the peoples of the planet. We will connect directly with that energy to enhance our experience and relationships when we return home.
Your trip will include:
- 8 nights at the Sea Crest Hotel based upon double occupancy, two beds per room
- All food – We have our own wonderful chef provided on the island
- Travel insurance from Ft. Lauderdale, (Just in case)
- Daily meditation and messages for your Soul from Adironnda
- 8 days with Adironnda, Marilyn & Joeaux in a small group setting
- Plenty of beach time, relaxation fun and frivolity with our intimate company
- Exploring the tiny island and shopping of course
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Activations of your Atlantean energy
A few more details unique to our trip:
Also available and plenty of time for is snorkeling, and paddle board. We will have daily meditation and daily groups with Adironnda, too. There will be time for a mini session with Marilyn and Adironnda on the subject of accelerating the FLOW of your life.
Please bring your own snorkel equipment. That way it fits you and carries your energy into the sea. You might even take a snorkeling lesson at your local diving company beforehand, that way you will be prepared to be in the sea with no imprinted fear of breathing underwater.
What are the accommodations like?
- The Sea Crest Hotel is a simple hotel that caters to dolphin adventures
- Each room has it’s own bathroom and 2 queen beds
- The rooms are simple and clean
- You’ll be steps away from the beach
Are there things this DOES NOT include? YES
- Tips for boat captain, chef, housekeeping averaging $125 total,
- Any extra snorkeling tours or boat rides you might choose to take individually
- Any meals we take out. Your first dinner is included in your fee
- Flights to Fort Lauderdale and Flight from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini and back. Please feel free to arrange your flights with our travel agent – Chris Mayhood – Independence Travel – 620-779-1045 – email@example.com.
Is there a single room supplement?
For a single room it would be $1000 additional because it also affects the fact that we don’t have the full 10 participants
Space is Limited
In order to use the smaller boat and have a more intimate group experience, we limit the amount of participants to only 10. There are other groups that go to Bimini, accommodating more people. We’ve found that the more people in the group, the longer it takes to get in and out of the water – the less chance/time you actually have to be in the water with the dolphins. We’ve decided that the small group experience is much more expansive.
$2888 (based upon double occupancy)
$1000 deposit to hold your spot
2 additional payments of $1088/each.
Retreat must be paid in full prior to departure
Space is Limited – Only 10 Spots Left – Register Now!
Questions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be plenty of time to play and relax on the beach – with a group of like-minded people. You’ll have the opportunity to explore and engage in conversation and activities that will delight your soul – all in the land of Dolphins: the picture of joy.
Cancellation Policy: Retreat must be paid in full, due 30 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is necessary between 60 -30 days prior to arrival 1/2 payment will be refunded. If cancellation is necessary less than 30 days prior to event, we reserve the right to offer no refund unless your spot is filled with another participant. If cancellation is prior to 60 days from arrival all will be refunded except the initial $333 deposit (reservation fee). We know sometimes emergencies arise, please contact us for cancellation arrangements.